Friday, March 21, 2008

Solar Electricity on High Street

I'm looking into buying a new hybrid car and the web search has brought me in contact with "green" sites. Our accountant has a nice page, green tax planning, about the cost of getting a hybrid car that shows that it make economy sense for me to get a hybrid to commute in (this is OK according to Grammar Girl).

From there I found this solar power site. The calculator make it seem like putting solar voltaic on the roof also make economic sense. After the walk in completed and back is landscaped the next project my just be solar power.

The California Solar Initiative provides incentives for us to upgrade into the 21st century. Part of Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Million Solar Roofs Program, California has set a goal to create 3,000 megawatts of new, solar-produced electricity by 2017.

No comments: