Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sexy new toy

Sharon came home today with my birthday present, boy what a surprise. The Elna 7200 Pro Quilter's Dream computerized sewing machine.

Looks like I'm going to be spending 4th July sewing :). In addition to hooking Sharon up with my dream machine Mel also passed along the flannel quilt I put together a couple of months ago. I'll take pictures after I bind it and blog the results.

After this quilt is bound I'm going to finish off the pine bark quilt for a friend's baby boy. Now that I have the 7200 I'll be able to quilt it myself.

Check out the sales brochure to get an idea what a special tool this is or the Operator's Manual for full details. Sharon and I are going to have to read this 91 page book and work many of the procedures so that we will be able to do just about anything we need to do. The lack of the manual greatly decreased the value of the embroidery machine (use to trade for the 7200).

No comments: